Register to be a Website User
Being a registered users on this website has its privileges. You can gain access to features, news and information that is not accessible to everyone. In exchange, you are providing the South Region with a way to contact you and keep you informed of our ministry offerings. Become a registered user.
This is How You Do That
- From the homepage, click on "Register" at the top right corner, near "Login" and the search bar.
- Complete the form that pops up. Remember, every field makred ( * ) is a required field. You must enter this information to proceed.
- The last field, "Security Code," protects us against automated hackers. Enter the numbers and letters you see on the image.
- Click the "Register" button.
- You should receive an email from "TFAM System Administrator" with the Subject, "TFAM South New User Registration". (Note: Check your spam folder as well."
- Click on the link to "... verify registration."
- Once you verify your registration, you will have access to user only content.
Update User Profile Information